Any person eligible for membership in the Ladies Auxiliary may become an Annual or Life Member upon acceptance of her application and payment of specified fee. Fees for Life Memberships are based on the applicant's age as of December 31st of the year of application, regardless of the member's actual birth date.
In addition, each Auxiliary may elect to purchase a separate Cancer Insurance Policy to go along with the benefits from Cancer Aid Grant for its “Life” members. Our Auxiliary carries this policy and offers it to each our Life Members at a low cost of $3 per year per member.
As of July 1, 2004, an initiation fee of $5.00 was added to “new” Annual members’ initial dues to cover the expense of a By-laws book and a Ladies Auxiliary Pin. By-Laws book - $3.00; Ladies Auxiliary Pin - $2.00
For more information, contact the Lady's Auxiliary
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Print and fill out the information requested on the front and back side of the Membership Application.
2. Read the “Terms and Conditions” paragraph.
3. Determine the appropriate fees and enclose a check or money order made payable to: VFW Post 9785 Ladies Auxiliary.
4. Sign each portion of the application on both sides applicable to the membership you are applying for.
5. Mail or deliver the completed application, payment, and a copy of your qualifying DD-214 form(s) to:
V.F.W. Post 9785 Ladies Auxiliary
ATTN: Jane Keller, Treasurer
P.O. Box 770266
Eagle River, AK 99577
NOTE: The “Change” form listed in the JOIN section is for making changes to name, address, or from Annual to Life membership. This application requires the Treasurers signature before it can be forwarded to the Ladies Auxiliary National Headquarters. Please fill out and sign the required portion(s) of the application that applies to your particular situation. Mail or deliver the completed form to the above address.